
Thanks to Patty Grace* for sharing the following:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY&feature=user
It's less than 5-minutes of your life (or, 50% of the time it would take to have Jack run into a Blockbuster store while a 13-y-o and 4-y-o tantrum in the car).
And here's the NYT article that led our well-read Patty Grace to youtube in the first place.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/08/arts/television/08dancer.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
Could this be Pat Matt pre-SDUSD-employ?? When he was a happier, dancing Pat Matt? All I can say is this Matt has chutzpah AND apparently a slow-burning metabolism that I can empathize with.
Bet you'll smile.

* Patty Grace likewise directed me to the original JibJab internet website so her recommendations carry great "street cred".

3 comments:
Nice recommendation Patty Grace.
I will have to practice so I can have some mad skills like that on the dance floor!
From Patty Liz:
That Matt video made me cry. Seriously. I am a sap. Thank you.
Ed. note:
Patty Liz, hold your head high as one who is in good company. Crab Queen, too, recognized her first instinct was to grow a bit verklempt. I would propose that the phenomenon has to do with the simplicity of people being happy -- and watching only that for 4+ minutes. Not something we all sustain often enough.
Update: For her next trick, having received accolades in the Castle confines and now feeling pretty and smart and popular, Patty Grace is threatening to try to sit at the cool kids' table.
Post a Comment