Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Guest Blogger Jack on Day 2 of Trailblazer Camp
We got to go kayaking. We made leather bracelets. We learned about First Aid. We had lunch (CATERED). We had to wait for 30-minutes and were late 30-minutes for swimming and got kicked out early and got yelled at by the Camp Director. Then we played Capture-the-Flag.

1 comment:
Hi Jamie & Jack! I am so jealous that you get to do cool stuff at the YMCA camp in San Diego! I go to a boring, old, tiny YMCA. We don't get to go rock climbing or build wood things. I only get to go swimming, go to the free movies that I have already seen 1 million bazillion times, and bowling but I sometimes get embarrassed. Outside we have NO playground equipment and NO air conditioning on our bus. On the bus it is just hot and we have to take our lunch. I wish your state could be right next to mine so I could go to your YMCA and hang out with you and Jamie. Love Alex
Post a Comment