
http://www.katu.com/news/24269894.html
Just a reminder that there's warriors who enlist to fight public battles and warriors who are enlisted to fight more personal ones. And much to admire in each.
My dear friend (and one of those who "sucked it up" to don a God-awful Lanz bridesmaid's gown 15-years ago) has surgery tomorrow morning.
Watch the video above...hopefully, women will be moved to take more vigilant care of themselves and men will take up the Mantle of Nagging when we do not.
Please add Shellie, Neerav, Nathan and Aidan to your prayers.

1 comment:
FYI, I've seen the story several times...Each time they change the headline, I think that they've done another piece.
I wrote to bestwishes@katu.com and said that we were connected via 6 degrees to Crab Queen (using your REAL name)...
I waxed a bit nostalgic (commented on your trip there) and thanked her for her reminder...I informed her that I printed out a self-exam brochure and placed it in my walk-in closet. Praying for you and your friends...
Love always,
SW
P.S. I hope she finds pleasure in making the dorky male anchor talk about self-exams and "breast" issues...He never mentions the word "Breast" but my astute eye notices that he is cringing inside!
Post a Comment