Friday, July 25, 2008

Return of the Guest Blogger: Jack (via e-mail from APC)

Today i woke up i read, i got busted for not reading enough, then i went back to bed some more while Aunt Erin partially packed, which she would complete later in the day. After that I ate another cinnamon crunch bagel while hassled about consumption of chocolate milk by Uncle Sean, who I don't think was in a good mood at all.

After that we got ready to go to the movie theater to watch a 100 minute 3D movie called Journey To The Center Of the Earth. Based on the book by Jules Vern. The movie was extremely interesting and a lot of the things popped out at you. Before and after the movie we got to play a little games outside the movie theater and earn Aunt Erin a lot of tickets which will someday buy her prizes. And right now she has about 600 total but all the sorts good prizes are at least 1000 tickets.

We went home one minute later Mikey got his stuff and left after a big hug, which left just me and Jamie. We spent the rest of the day playing catch (as Jamie got hurt) eating a small lunch, this was a very lonesome day. But at least we got to play Harry Potter Scene It the DVD game and that was a very fun game.

We got to go to Great Harvest to buy Chocolate Babka which is supposedly a Russian type bread. On the way to i forgot where I received news that one of the camps that I didn't get pulled out of was apparently the dreaded Boy Scout Summer Camp in which will be $320 and it's probably going to be a long long long long trip. And which Sam is not going that leaves me and a bunch of other kids in my troop that I can barely get along with and poor Sam because he had to go with another troop. Poor me and Sam, I hope it was an actual good troop.

oh wait no are you really going to type that oh ohh argh. This is annoying. [ED note- so is having to type this] You're fired. Editor's note boo hoo. Back to the world of Jack. Can I keep that? No no not again. OK. ; no no no that's not nice, you're going down. great for nothing. [let's get back to it Jack!] Phlegm. hee hee heeehe [put that down please] caw! No where was I. [get to it]

we sped through Target, and went to Avanti's which makes these footlong Gondola's. We came home, we ate a big dinner, and I even saw some of a rated R film called Roadhouse, which was also really funny. [grandpa was watching TV] And after writing in my journal, i am taking a shower, and going to bed for the last time in IL for this visit. [wahhhhh]

the end

3 comments:

wife of crabby sand crab said...

Many of the activities in the above entry were not sanctioned by the Queen Crab.

1. The use of the word "Caw!" outside of locating relatives in a shopping venue or as a threat of public humiliation lessens its effect in public. Offender: APC.

2. The viewing of rated-R films, including but not limited to "Roadhouse" (a film that just sounds like it has absolutely no redeeming value -- not that I've seen it!) in the viewing/listening distance of J-Crabs was strictly verboten. Offender: GRANDPA?!

3. The viewing of 3-D films, in fact a jaunt to the movie theatre at all, is right there with the unforgivable act of revealing that DS games are available at Blockbuster to rent. Offender: APC.

4. Grumbling over milk that hasn't been spilt, chocolate or any other variety, is a sure sign of a too-tight shell. Offender: Uncle Sean.

5. Use of the word "phlegm" in the current context of upper respiratory infections and other maladies (e.g., croup, etc.) was not wholly appropriate. More accurate would be the phrase "throat-clearing noise emitted". Offender: APC.

6. Whining in general, especially about loneliness (when he's in a house chock full o' people!) is pure poppycock. Offender: J-Crab, Sr.

Erin said...

I typed "phlegm" because he said it, not because it was evident. Discussion earlier in the day resulted in defining the word for Jamie.

Patty SW said...

The way I see the world:

Chocolate milk episode is SOCIAL SKILLS training SD1, what emotion is ____ feeling?

The 3-D movie is VISION THERAPY. It also was MATH. By the way, NOTHING popped out at ME! :)

Saying goodbye was SOCIAL SKILLS training SD2, what emotion are you feeling?

Consumption, "supposedly Russian type bread", phlegm = at least interesting vocabulary.

Camp Paragraph = DRAMA...Good thing Jack hasn't completely changed.

The one thing I am wondering about? How can you get anywhere on a footlong gondola? If it didn't just sink immediately, surely it would when you get in it! :)