Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Guest Blogger: Eric (Aka, MalibuSWO)
Sand Crab pal, MalibuSWO, has been elevated to the title Pat Eric, even though he has yet to set foot in the Sand Castle. His commentary on Sand Crab's blog is wicked funny and, often, wicked.
For those not following Sand Crab's exploits in the Fertile Crescent, Major Crab was invited (due to his card-carrying status as an Illinois voter) to a Congressional Delegation meet & greet. Below were Pat Eric's helpful tips for helping Sand Crab overcome his agoraphobic/grumpy-shell tendencies when small talk is required.
Because we all acknowledge that the Sand Castle blog has a far wider readership, wanted to give Pat Eric's remarks a more public venue.
Top 5 Sand Crab Icebreakers w/ the Distinguished Senator from Illinois:
(5) "When I was an XO of a Cruiser, OUR DV (Distiguished Visitor) receptions included hors d'oeuvres, live music, fireworks, and a Pirate-themed live action stunt show. This sh** is weak."
(4) "Oh wow, you know I worked for Mr. Fairevening (a former dept. head of Ben's and famous for his over-the-top braggadocio) once too! What a coincidence! I can't believe YOU were the guy he beat in a street fight during a busted coke deal at the Superbowl in front of the majority share holders of RJ&R Nabisco."
(3) "I'm also on a 12-month hiatus from what the tax payers pay me to do."
(2) [on a tour of the Crab Kingdom -- Major Crab's cubicle of PowerPoint and PhotoShop creativity] "Senator, this here (gesturing expansively over Sand Crab Domain) is where the magic happens."
(1) "Senator, have you read MY book, 'The Audacity of Awesomeness'?"
For those not following Sand Crab's exploits in the Fertile Crescent, Major Crab was invited (due to his card-carrying status as an Illinois voter) to a Congressional Delegation meet & greet. Below were Pat Eric's helpful tips for helping Sand Crab overcome his agoraphobic/grumpy-shell tendencies when small talk is required.
Because we all acknowledge that the Sand Castle blog has a far wider readership, wanted to give Pat Eric's remarks a more public venue.
Top 5 Sand Crab Icebreakers w/ the Distinguished Senator from Illinois:
(5) "When I was an XO of a Cruiser, OUR DV (Distiguished Visitor) receptions included hors d'oeuvres, live music, fireworks, and a Pirate-themed live action stunt show. This sh** is weak."
(4) "Oh wow, you know I worked for Mr. Fairevening (a former dept. head of Ben's and famous for his over-the-top braggadocio) once too! What a coincidence! I can't believe YOU were the guy he beat in a street fight during a busted coke deal at the Superbowl in front of the majority share holders of RJ&R Nabisco."
(3) "I'm also on a 12-month hiatus from what the tax payers pay me to do."
(2) [on a tour of the Crab Kingdom -- Major Crab's cubicle of PowerPoint and PhotoShop creativity] "Senator, this here (gesturing expansively over Sand Crab Domain) is where the magic happens."
(1) "Senator, have you read MY book, 'The Audacity of Awesomeness'?"

No comments:
Post a Comment