Just what every pregnant woman should do for improved self-esteem: Position herself, seated, next to a size ZERO young woman when the happy-camera clickers are in overdrive.
"I remember him when he was just a baby."
Mr. Roy trying to look cool. Not sure this is from the correct date, but it captures the aura, the presence of being glared at. I am having a t-shirt made with "I survived 6 years of THIS next-door."
Portrait of Teenage Angst?
Nope, just utter weariness having chased Charlie for an hour!
Jared now on Charlie Detail.
Christopher and Jamie.

That Susan is a wily and camera-avoidant gal. Proof that she was indeed here.

3 comments:
ya know I have met that Susan Paul and I know she does exist!
Hey, who is that good looking lady gret with child???!!!
You look great, Boo.
Love, Ben
Are you and Erika sharing navy tee shirts these days. The teenage angst pic tells me yes and confirms that you've gained next to nothing in weight if a teen can wear your clothing with ease. You are incredible - have a donut
Post a Comment