Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Because you all care:
About Today's OB Appointment.
Being duly conditioned by Life with the Sand Crab, I arrived with Jamie (the blistery crablet) in tow, a full 40 minutes ahead of my appointment time.
No good deed goes unpunished as the LT doc entered the room a full 53 minutes after my appointment time. Needless to say, he didn't encounter a soft-shelled crab queen but rather an overboiled, tough, salty, and sarcastic one.
Have gained <5 pounds thus far (but oh, how those chili fries from the DER are calling my name).
BP 118/63 (that would be excellent).
Baby heartrate normal. Belly measured right at 31/32.
LT Doc was unimpressed with my daily nosebleeds (which was the best question I could summon, with my 5th crablet).
Yay, LLGA!
Being duly conditioned by Life with the Sand Crab, I arrived with Jamie (the blistery crablet) in tow, a full 40 minutes ahead of my appointment time.
No good deed goes unpunished as the LT doc entered the room a full 53 minutes after my appointment time. Needless to say, he didn't encounter a soft-shelled crab queen but rather an overboiled, tough, salty, and sarcastic one.
Have gained <5 pounds thus far (but oh, how those chili fries from the DER are calling my name).
BP 118/63 (that would be excellent).
Baby heartrate normal. Belly measured right at 31/32.
LT Doc was unimpressed with my daily nosebleeds (which was the best question I could summon, with my 5th crablet).
Yay, LLGA!

No comments:
Post a Comment