
Day 3 (Yesterday):
I climbed to the top of 3 ropes.
Jamie climbed to the top of a rope...his first time and he was blind-folded!
Day 4 (Today):
I climbed to the top of 5 ropes (same 3 as Day 3 plus 2 more).
Jamie climbed to the top of 3 ropes.
Racing results:
Jack = 45 seconds
Jamie = 63 seconds

4 comments:
I would be willing to bet my left tit (not right) that there is a climbing merit badge and in the spirit of double dipping challenge you to print out the requirements and come by to pick up a blue card from me in the morning. A good Registered Adult never sleeps.
And you thought I didn't read blogs. Be warned Ben... your time is coming
Rabid PK
I stunned that the fair Kiki did not have the merit badge pamphlet at the ready!
My fair bride alos apprised me of the new "Child Abduction in the Von's Parking Lot" merit badge. Wait, wait, let me muster up a Howard Dean "Hahaaaaaaaa"!
Best, Ben
Great job to the J-Crabs. Looks like I have climbing partners now! My outdoor adventures are looking up, up, up!
L/ Big Daddy Mountain Crab
You are the master, it will take me a cup of coffee which hopefully will not come shooting out my nose from too much laughter, to come up with a fitting response. I knew laughs were genetically passed down... Be safe
Post a Comment