Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Diaper Bag Befitting the "Baghdad Baby"

The sand crab wondered in one of his early posts about the effect of his whereabouts for the incoming "Baghdad Baby"~


After more than a decade surrounded by navy, khaki, gray, red, and the occasional, pushing-the-envelope shades of apricot, melon, lemon, avocado...pink has begun to take its rightful place in the sand castle.


Let me assure Major Crab that pink is the new black (or perhaps more accurately the new khaki in his line-of-work).

Hence, as a tribute to his Baghdad-ness and to make sure that the J-crabs and I encounter daily "I-spy" games to find an essential piece of gear in a veritable sea of pinkness, I present LLGA's diaper bag:


2 comments:

Erin said...

gotta say I still love that bag!

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet Jesus in heaven . . . .are we having a baby or a Massad agent?

L/Crab