We went to Museums!
First, Natural History for "di-no-saw bohnz".

MOTY-application bonus 50 points for plunking $3.83 for a little talking dino-on-a-stick in the gift store.
Second, walked around the fountain.

Third, Fleet Science Center.

Too overstimulating I think. Didn't stay long and for my efforts, he had an accident. After dealing with that detour, I "earned" negative MOTY-application 50 points for announcing in a loud voice, "We're leaving now". As penalty, Charlie threw a tizzy fit all the way to the car.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Hit McDonald's (happy meal to render us happy again), Blockbuster (returning Bob the Builder DVDs to reverse course back into angry-Charlie), and 7/11 for cash (to make the cleaning lady content but throw Charlie into another fury).
I'm exhausted by shortly after noon and still have another OT appointment and the rest of the day.

2 comments:
Well I guess it is good to see that C-man likes the cultural venues in San Diego. Hope springs eternal!
L/Ben
MOTY points still earned, that's a good morning!
Post a Comment