Friday, June 27, 2008

Rock-Climbing Recap

Jamie won "Most Improved Climber" for the week. (This confirms my suspicion that he was indeed a big whiner for at least the first two days).

Jack won "Best Test" for the week, the only camper to score 100% + get the extra credit question correct. I understand this was a test encompassing safety, technique, etc. for mountaineering. (The boy can take a test).

1 comment:

wife of crabby sand crab said...

Please pass on to the J-Crabs that I am very proud of them for their outstanding performance at Mountaineering Camp.
It makes my outdoor heart burst. Well done to Jamie for trying something new (and scary) and excelling at the end. I am very proud of Jack too for bouncing back from the Joshua Tree trip and not giving up. As a matter of fact, he was determined to do better and he did it. Nice job on the academics too--the brain is a co-equal partner in any outdoor sport.
Solid Rock gym will definitely be a place we go on my R&R sometime this winter.
-Dad