Now I wouldn't be the Big Loser in the MOTY competition if I actually had cash on my person so I sent him into the storefront with my trusty Visa and sought parking approximately 25-ft away.
Within 5 minutes, he comes trotting with pie and bag and said credit card with the following tale:
Mom, you really created some conflict there. The guy didn't want to take the credit card. I told him it was "my mom's." He asked where (air-quoting as only Jack does) "my mom was" and I said "parked outside with my two brothers and they have autism. You just don't want to go there." So he said "fine, I'll accept it then."

Mom, I'm like Zohan II (for those of you who don't know, Zohan is the new Adam Sandler movie about a Mossad agent-turned-American-stylist). You don't mess with the Zohan!!

Son of my heart.

5 comments:
I wonder what the Zohan would do when faced with a rapidly-decaying potato?
But is the pie silky-smooth?
PS- like the rapid postings as to throw off the sand crab!
What a kid! Tell him that I am very proud of him for being his brothers' advocate. He is doing a great job as the "big brother" of the family.
L/Ben
Saturday Night Live couldn't come up with better lines. Jack has potential for late night TV.
Grandpa in Congo
Post a Comment