Friday, May 22, 2009

OOO: Patty SW & Family Visit

SUNDAY AFTERNOON (5/17)







Even though the CQ didn't quite frame this one, I love the expressions.






Aunt Patty SW had to wait so long to meet that "little" baby with the unpronounceable name!




On-demand posing for a demanding photojournalist.


I promised Pilot Tyler that I'd post a silly photo. This qualifies. :-)



TUESDAY MORNING (5/19)



Patty SW in a favorite habitat: La Jolla Cove. Brockton Villa. Among friends. Love the necklace and love that Coldwater Creek ensemble!


Patty Carol (otherwise known to Castle followers as Lucy's Wardrobe Supplier) with her daughter.


LLGA's first real "ladies-breakfast-out" in a high chair. She adored Gracie and was especially impressed with Gracie's potty-requesting (at a mere 2.5 years of age), her up-and-down stairs with alternating feet (did I mention at a mere 2.5 years of age), her wildly complete and complex sentences (2.5 years of age!!!), her beautiful ensemble, and her writing her name. Gotcha! She only pretends to write her name. Another highlight was feeding the crayons to whatever lives in the grass behind the fence. For the record, Lola and Parker, GRACIE is Baby's Favorite Activity Buddy!


Patty Caroline with Patty SW...Patty Caroline was late-as-usual-King-Friday and we love her anyway. Besides, with the view and the food and the company, it was pleasant idling.

Need I add that we enjoyed tasty potatoes, egg steamers, and Coast Toast (TM)?? Sadly and insensibly, the restaurant could not serve Mimosas until 11 a.m. (and we met, well most of us, at 8:40 a.m.)

***OOO = out of chronological order for this blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Allison looks great as does the family. I hope you all had a wonderfufl visit together and avoided riding in Ben's newly detailed car.

Erin said...

very nice pics. Hello to Patty SW!!!!