Tuesday, May 19, 2009

As Promised (Long Ago): Bathroom Woes

As APC quipped, "You're in or You're out".

Sadly the "you're in" is not actually making it IN the toilet...at least not in the percentage quantity that the CQ and the real battle-axe, GMK, would desire.

Hence, our Maintenance folks dropped off (apparently, Do-It-Yourselves) Phase 2 in Operation Bathroom Reclamation:

(sorry,too weary to rotate the photo)

It's actually called "Urine Off" (not Urine Out, as I'd previously typed) and you're supposed to use a black light with it to identify the places to treat. However, I'm going with the assumption that the black light would glow EVERYWHERE!

There's another product that advertises with the slogan, "You know Urine Off doesn't work..." so I'm not holding my breath.

Except that, er, I am holding my breath when I have to go into the crablets' bathroom at present.

Rest assured that I will provide a Crab Queen Product Review in the coming days, which I am positive my genteel readers are likewise holding their collective breaths to enjoy.

No comments: