Monday, May 4, 2009
LLGA 1, Spider 0.
This morning did have one small sunbeam.
Out of the corner of my eye, LLGA switched into "crawl with a purpose" mode (vice her usual "crawl like an alligator lizard/go slow and stay under the radar"). I mean f-a-s-t. Especially for a 24-pounder.
She was faster than my sleep-deprived mental faculties. Because by the time I processed that she was playing with a smaller-than-a-choke-tube black object and, more importantly, realized that the black object was self-powered, she had batted it twice and was about to close the fist of drool around it.
EEK! A spider.
The CQ did the honors with a tissue, which is preferable to an 8-month-old's mouth.
Out of the corner of my eye, LLGA switched into "crawl with a purpose" mode (vice her usual "crawl like an alligator lizard/go slow and stay under the radar"). I mean f-a-s-t. Especially for a 24-pounder.
She was faster than my sleep-deprived mental faculties. Because by the time I processed that she was playing with a smaller-than-a-choke-tube black object and, more importantly, realized that the black object was self-powered, she had batted it twice and was about to close the fist of drool around it.
EEK! A spider.
The CQ did the honors with a tissue, which is preferable to an 8-month-old's mouth.

2 comments:
I guess you aren't servin' up CQ survival meals yet...when you do, you KNOW she'll love the protein!
I'm so proud of her for going after that little sucker.
Post a Comment