Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A most inauspicious start to Tuesday...

Busted J-crab, Jr. for ditching his prescribed med in the TRASH.

I called his bluff when he for the third day in a row attempted to convince me of his taking the med out of sight and then gagging in a most (over) theatrical fashion.

Told him I was going through the kitchen trash and if I found a blue capsule, his shell was gonna' be cracked.

He confessed. Only because Patty SW was there and he felt there would be a witness to his demise.

Jack ass!

3 comments:

wife of crabby sand crab said...

P.S. He was still in eyesight of GMK from the kitchen window when he whipped off his spectacles to shove into his pocket. She busted him so as not to miss the Joy of Busting Jack.

Not just guzzling the jack ass juice but clearly sneaking some dumb ass doughnuts, too!

Erin said...

J-crab Jr. threw his pills or J-crab Sr.
from your comment in comments methinks you meant J-crab Jr.

PS- I still vote for calling them most favorite and honorable son when they are good and least favorite and less honorable when they are bad.

APC stirring the pot! :)

wife of crabby sand crab said...

J Crab, Sr. on both counts!!! Just a variation on hiding them in the drawer.

In that morning's bluff, ol' CQ won the hand.