

I just thought this dress and matching kerchief were too cute. (From LLGA's immense hand-me-down wardrobe).

Not captured is LLGA standing alone for five seconds this week. Cannot get to her feet without pulling up on something or, often, someone. But can let go and sustain briefly by the 9-month mark.

Love that Lulu clothing line.

On the go, in her new PLT-procured swimsuit. Who knew they made babe-sized swimwear to hide one's "trouble spots"?? The fluttery skirt almost hides those hamhocks!

Even a 2-toddler doesn't quite hide the size FIVE diaper.

Modeling her Disney Princess swimwear.

The diaper-clad equivalent to texting-while-driving.

1 comment:
I feel as the Aunt I must pose the questions of Did you really NEED to post the picture of Lucy's bottom?
Someday, someday- she might want to have friends that won't make fun of her (or her mother, for taking pictures of her bottom).
Post a Comment