Monday, May 25, 2009
Correspondence penned by J Crab, Jr. (today)
Dearest Mom,
Jamie, (I), found this case and disc [a lost Blockbuster rental].
I'm very surprised nobody found it in the basket. Chuckle Chuckle.
P.S. New Dirty Job: Expired Pepsi Can opener.
P.S. Special treats?? Maybe this --> [arrow pointing to a DS game]
From JK Rowling [crossed out]
Jamie A--------n, Comedian
(I've finally wrote on a napkin). [referencing a CQ rant in which I stressed no verbal requests will be entertained, instructing crablets to present requests for privileges in writing]
Jamie, (I), found this case and disc [a lost Blockbuster rental].
I'm very surprised nobody found it in the basket. Chuckle Chuckle.
P.S. New Dirty Job: Expired Pepsi Can opener.
P.S. Special treats?? Maybe this --> [arrow pointing to a DS game]
From JK Rowling [crossed out]
Jamie A--------n, Comedian
(I've finally wrote on a napkin). [referencing a CQ rant in which I stressed no verbal requests will be entertained, instructing crablets to present requests for privileges in writing]

No comments:
Post a Comment