Saturday, May 23, 2009
Guest Op-Ed Blogger: Patty Grace Returns!
“Let me have my own way in exactly everything and a sunnier and pleasanter creature does not exist.” Thomas Carlyle
Perhaps you can wear a tee-shirt with this quote emblazoned across the front when dealing with the difficult naysayers of life.
-----
As usual, Patty Grace captures the essence in a droll, efficient statement. But in fairness, I would need a tee with the corollary:
"Deny me my very own way in any small thing and a more wretched and difficult creature does not exist." - The Crab Queen
-----
Combat Crab, think long and intensely about splashing down without Patty Shellie's flag, coin, and MNF-I ballcap. Times two, per my late-PM nag.
Perhaps you can wear a tee-shirt with this quote emblazoned across the front when dealing with the difficult naysayers of life.
-----
As usual, Patty Grace captures the essence in a droll, efficient statement. But in fairness, I would need a tee with the corollary:
"Deny me my very own way in any small thing and a more wretched and difficult creature does not exist." - The Crab Queen
-----
Combat Crab, think long and intensely about splashing down without Patty Shellie's flag, coin, and MNF-I ballcap. Times two, per my late-PM nag.

1 comment:
i got nothin
Post a Comment