Friday, August 15, 2008
The Queen Is Maligned, But Not Vanquished.
Grisella Daphne Anastasia Ursula Rosaceia Fabuloso
OR
Josefina Rasputin Dehlila Saquatch
????
I think the right half of this crabby couple has the power of the pen!
-----------------------------
Patty Kiki today suggested "Molleigh Rae."
Because I value a relationship with my brother and his wife (who expect to name their as-yet-unconceived daughter Mollie Jean) I had to decline her otherwise genius proposal.
-----------------------------
APC, always thinking of dessert, just suggested Ambrosia Calliope.
-----------------------------
Thanks to Aunt Patty Liz for the "Completes Idiot's Guide to Baby Names", which arrived today. Alas, Sand Crab has already single-handedly rendered this edition obsolete by adding additional chapters.
-----------------------------
Literary War Crimes?! PAH!
Sand Crab is contemplating Baby Naming Crimes Against Humanity. Where O Where is the United Nations in THIS conflict??
OR
Josefina Rasputin Dehlila Saquatch
????
I think the right half of this crabby couple has the power of the pen!
-----------------------------
Patty Kiki today suggested "Molleigh Rae."
Because I value a relationship with my brother and his wife (who expect to name their as-yet-unconceived daughter Mollie Jean) I had to decline her otherwise genius proposal.
-----------------------------
APC, always thinking of dessert, just suggested Ambrosia Calliope.
-----------------------------
Thanks to Aunt Patty Liz for the "Completes Idiot's Guide to Baby Names", which arrived today. Alas, Sand Crab has already single-handedly rendered this edition obsolete by adding additional chapters.
-----------------------------
Literary War Crimes?! PAH!
Sand Crab is contemplating Baby Naming Crimes Against Humanity. Where O Where is the United Nations in THIS conflict??

No comments:
Post a Comment