Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nesting, APC-style (with a purpose)

Mad Nesters.

Crab Queen, with tiara

APC, bedecked with a combo Carmen Miranda basket/crown of thorns

-------------------

Midway-Result of APC's "Bataan Cleaning Frenzy"

The Piano: It has a top!
The Master Bedroom: Ready for LLGA, whatever her name shall be
Charlie's new bed assignment
Okay, this part is all the Queen's Whack-ness: Sitter schedule, Plan o' the week, and phone list
Entry, with new bucket to contain shoes/backpacks and btw, those backpacks are packed for the day after Labor Day (aka, The Most Wonderful Day of the Year!)


Radically less-cluttered bookshelves.
New, improved, organized cupboards!!



--------------------------
And, since I was suffering enough already, took on Charlie's pate:



My dear Patty Grace had provided some expert hair-cutting guidance (advising tapering with 2-guard, 4-guard and 6-guard). However, I could only find the 2 and 5 guards; hence, C-boy has a bit more buzz-cut than anticipated.



It will grow back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post has gone wrong in so many ways.

1. The Bait and Switch. (a.k.a. the Ed Quinn "Look over HERE, not over THERE!" trick). So where did all of the STUFF go, skeptical Crabs wish to know? To the overstuffed closet? To the Crab Garage?

2. Tiaras. Very dangerous weapons in the hands of the Missus. She will start speaking of herself in Third Person now (i.e. the "Mike Tyson Syndrome").

3. Proof. Until I see pictures of Greater Tijuana carting off our junk, I won't believe there has been a "stuff reduction."

4. "Organizational" Containers. These are my absolute NEMESIS. These handy totes, like the one pictured with the backpacks, will perform that function for EXACTLY one week until its original function is abandoned and it becomes a collector of "stuff." I fear organizers like the plague--they are merely excuses to buy more "stuff."

5. Poor Charlie. What did he do to make you angry?

Besides that, the house looks divine!

Sand Crab wuz here.