Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And the name is...

Mary-Eilis Lucija





The first brother I got to meet was Jamie. He came with Aunt Erin to visit me and mom on Monday!


shirt reads - "NAVMEDCEN SAN DIEGO Property of the U.S. Government" (ha ha ha)



Already tugging at my ear...



Geez, I'm tryin to get a little shut-eye here, quit taking all these pictures!

Guest blogger APC reporting:
Things are looking good for baby Lucy, and isn't she a cutie? These photos were taken Monday (from my phone), but I was just too darn tired to get them posted here. Sorry to all for that delay (esp. Major Crab).

Moira and Lucy came home from the hospital today and 'da boys' were all very excited to reunite with mom and see their new sister. Charlie was giddy beyond belief to see Mom and started pulling the shoes right off her very feet! "Mommy STAY-ug" "mommy here-ug" There were some great photo-ops, some of which were captured, but they are on Moira's camera. I am sure they will get posted along with witty reparte as soon as she returns to the world of internet blogging.

The castle is full and wish us all luck with our first night home!
Safe Regards,
APC

4 comments:

Patty SW said...

PINK is HER color! How b - u- tee-ful!!!

Congratulations Allbritton family! You deserve her!

Unknown said...

I love her multicolored burkha (last photo)in honor of her daddy...

tallbritton said...

Again, she is beautiful as is her name! Congrats and good luck readjusting to life...again! Take care!

Matt and Toni

Patty SW said...

Inquiring minds want to know how to pronounce Eilis...Is it Eye-leesh? Or Ay-lish? Or Aye-leesh? "A"-lish?

Plan to tackle the the Lucy in the later times...