Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Poll: "Dumbest Thing" I've EVER Done??

GMK thinks it is. I beg to differ.

Christening gown, including bonnet, for $39.95 from amazon.com (PRIME, even, so no tax, no s&h, and will be here in 2 days):







Remember...I've done some really BRILLIANT things like

* run into a speed-limit sign on foot requiring 6 stitches in my forehead in the wee hours of Christmas morning;
* ended up head-first in a dumpster after having been drug by a wild n' crazy steer ... all in front of the then-Cutest-Boy-on-the-Planet while wearing the practical and malignantly unattractive steel-toe construction boots while all the skinny-jean girls were dolled up in Justin Ropers (cowboy boots);
* have a doozy of a 21st birthday involving fire engines and flooding a dormitory;
* disclose potential baby names before sending out birth announcements and signing the birth certificate;
* voluntarily call myself the Crab Queen; and
* buy not one but a second Ford Windstar.


My mother knows all this (and more that even I am not willing to proclaim on a blog) and yet made this pronouncement today. argh!

5 comments:

wife of crabby sand crab said...

Help me, Obi APC Kenobi, you're my only hope!

(APC arrives in 26-hours!!!)

Patty SW said...

while I think that it is lovely and at the right price point , I am forced to wonder aloud, why the little baby with the unpronounceable name won't be wearing the baptismal gown of Kinsella heritage?

wife of crabby sand crab said...

A fine and worthy question, fellow Patty.

Either said heritage heirloom is at the Kinsellas (lost) or in my garage (likewise lost).

You provide a secondary definition for LLGA which will be posted without unnecessary delay.

Erin said...

Not THE dumbest thing ever...
See you soon!

Patty SW said...

Glad I still serve a purpose in the castle periphery!