Sunday, August 17, 2008

Convergence of Patties Celebrate LLGA

Top-speed walking to Extraordinary Desserts downtown.



Patty Kiki hosted.



Speed-walking motivated by tasty treats..."La Bete Noire" was my choice (creme brulee and chocolate mousse layered with cake). Translation: "The Dark Beast!" Yum!

Patty Cake's choice was cheesecake with edible flowers and gold leaf.



Mandatory side profile photo. Hope you're all happy.













Patty Cake, Self-Portrait. APC felt at home, among her fellow dessert monikers.





Patty Lisa Triplets






Patty Grace Unveiled!









GMK with APC and CQ.







Pre-LLGA in my urban camouflage non-maternity but highly-stretchy dress.

3 comments:

tallbritton said...

You look great for only having a few weeks to go! Sickening!

Tell Jack Happy Birthday! Again, we are late...I do have a card ready to go...just need to get some stamps! Sorry I am so pathetic lately!

Toni

KIKI said...

Really, I like this dress better as a maternity dress then as a real dress. You look Fabulous!

wife of crabby sand crab said...

Agreed fully, Kiki~

At least when you're trying to distract from the massive hugeness of bulging, the pattern has a purpose.

On the homecoming pier, I fear it would be the antithesis of a "come hither" (did I just type that?!) look: More like, "find me if you can in this sea of abstract art".