Friday, August 29, 2008

Photos from Hospital Stay (8/25-8/26)

For Sand Crab:
Little Stork-bites...already almost faded.
Slightly out-of-focus foot.
The geneticist noticed that LLGA has little (and exceedingly unusual) triangles on her palms.

-----------------------------------


Spacious private room. Again, underwritten by the Cabinet Manufacturers of America.


When my right leg was finally walking-worthy...

Baby's First Manicure. (I was soundly scolded as I nicked her twice, even with the fancy magnifying clippers).

Aunt Patty Cake with Lucy.





Inhaling a sandwich from Subway as, quite frankly, Healthy Choice TV dinner (heated in a trailer by the parking lot as the "Nutrition Facilities" are undergoing a renovation at the hospital) just didn't hit the spot.
"$5 Foot-long".

Pretty pretty outfit:



Evidence that big-girl panties are magical...they are sized-to-fit no matter what size. Playing the role of the Sand Crab, I tromped off through the basement of the Naval Hospital to enroll LLGA in DEERS before our discharge from the hospital and returned, victorious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed that L'Bun is attempting to make the POSSUM FREE/CLEAN GARAGE sign in one of the pics...