Monday, May 12, 2008

Possum Redux: A reader's commentary

Possums are not just urban marsupials, they are North America's ONLY marsupials.

Unlike ferrets or gerbils, a possum can be a rewarding pet that provides years of unconditional love.

I urge you and your readers to learn more about this noble species through your local chapter of PLOA.(Possum Lovers of America) There you will meet others united in the passion for all things possum.

And remember, next time you're in a jam, just play possum!

-Submitted by Patty Grace*

* I have not confirmed whether PG's membership with PLOA is in good standing as of this posting. I am somewhat unnerved by her vast knowledge, nonetheless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love me some a that Patty Grace. She sure do have some sassy toppings to quell the BlogQueen's spin machine!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that someone has been paying attention on visits to the Zoo.