Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 23: APC Departs the Pattern, Household Now Lacks Purposeful Self-Improvement Guidance

Took Charlie to OT and Speech. Home for C to finish up neuro-psych testing before starting home program. Meanwhile St. APC ran to Von's for one last grocery shop and filled up the van w/ $75(!) worth of gas.
Enter Patty Kiki, our Ivy League grad, personal gardening consultant (ah, heck, landscape artist), and today, Charlie adult person so that I could leave the house while he was receiving those in-home behavior services.
Of course, then it was Time ... Time to Take Patty La (Cow)belle (aka, Aunt Patty Cake) to the airport. Wahhhhh. :(
"Pity Party of One, your table is ready now."

Home again by way of Arby's (a pity nosh) and Von's (another gas cha-ching moment, this time for the CR-V) in time to take Charlie to PLG and St. Mark's. Btw, he whacked the top of his noggin but appears none the worse for wear (and is rocking the house well after Bedtime, even as I type).

Tonight, I ran Jack & another scout to La Jolla for troop meeting and then back for Cub scout BRIDGING. I'm now den mother to Webelos. Heaven help me. Here's the lovely flowers I was unexpectedly presented:

Then back to LJ for the tail-end of a slideshow presentation on African safaris. Then home to the sitter.

Only my dedication to this blog stood -- past tense -- between me and my pillow.

* Will add photo of Jamie trip-trap-trip-trapping over the bridge later. And here it is:



Also one of Jamie in his Webelo garb:

No comments: