
A 7-month cousin Kerrie, a 17-month-old CQ and Grandma Mary.

Christmas, 1971

Honing my skills at harrassment in preparation for the eventual arrival of my brothers and sister.
Notice that poor Kerrie's arm is still up in a defensive keep-this-crablet-off-me position while I have assumed the aura of innocence. Shall we vote on which parent M-ELA resembles?
Sometime mid-to-late 1972...I'd guess Grandma's birthday or Thanksgiving (possibly one and the same).
Grandma and her father, Great-Grandpa John Zugich with Kerrie and me. An anonymous but mouthy crablet noted that I am sitting on the edge of the couch, which in the Castle is not tolerated.
Grandma and I definitely got the memo, "Wear checks." for our portrait with Grandma's mom, Great-Grandma Mary Zugich. GMK is there as is my Aunt Kathy (pictured in prior post).
Enter the dads. Don't they look positively thrilled to have the football game turned off for this moment? Grandpa Mike is the redhead on the left. GMK is wearing the now-tres-trendy eyewear.
What an Aunt to dress-to-match her nieces! Grandma is coordinated in her green ensemble. Christmas 1972 (so Kerrie is 1-1/2 and the ever-more-wily CQ is 2-1/2).
The Original APC

1 comment:
She is the Aunt Patty Trish is so the Original. I've told her I try and be how I remember her being. awwww
Also, where did you get all these pics? As the fourth of five, I SO do not have this many. Love to see this!
Post a Comment