Monday, June 1, 2009

Today's Failtastic Moment

Charlie-boy was home from school all last week. This means that his backpack was hermetically sealed since May 22. Remember, we are the family battling sinus symptoms so when I threw a Capri Sun Roaring Waters pouch and a ziplock of pretzels in his snack bag, I wasn't exactly a perfume-tester.

Today, I retrieved Charlie-boy from his bus. Walked him into the castle and thought, wonder how his day went/let's check his home/school communication log.

The last entry was "5/22: Charlie had a bowel movement at school today. He went in the toilet, only barely made it so he has dirty underwear in his backpack. Thanks, [Charlie's aide]"

Oh, yes, it was wrapped in a paper towel and placed -- not knotted or sealed, mind you -- into an open plastic sack in the main compartment of his backpack.

An epic failure resulting in a new location: the garbage bin outside.

And it's just early afternoon Pacific Time...there's still time to out-do this gem!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That sucks! Just think, maybe the aide learned a lesson and will close a plastic bag next time!