Sunday, June 14, 2009
Spied at the Sand Castle
Like one of those Bugs Bunny-Yosemite Sam feuds, the J-crabs were in the backyard (too early for such ruckus) playing tennis-baseball when Ben and I view:
J-crab Sr. with helmet on his head advancing with bat in claw as J-crab Jr. retreats.
Schwack! (somewhat lightly on J-Jr's hip)
Suddenly, J-crab Sr. RETREAT-RETREATS
Ben and I look at each other like what possible weapon does J-Jr. possess that out-violences an aluminum baseball bat.
Ah-Ha! A (heavy-ish) shoe goes sailing by with significant velocity.
Ben and I look at each other.
I mutter, "Looks like J-crab Jr. got some Iraqi culture vicariously."
J-crab Sr. with helmet on his head advancing with bat in claw as J-crab Jr. retreats.
Schwack! (somewhat lightly on J-Jr's hip)
Suddenly, J-crab Sr. RETREAT-RETREATS
Ben and I look at each other like what possible weapon does J-Jr. possess that out-violences an aluminum baseball bat.
Ah-Ha! A (heavy-ish) shoe goes sailing by with significant velocity.
Ben and I look at each other.
I mutter, "Looks like J-crab Jr. got some Iraqi culture vicariously."

1 comment:
mwah ha ha
Go Jamie!
Post a Comment