Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LLGA meets Kathy & Bob

My Aunt Kathy came to San Diego ... the Castle was the first stop on the tour.


Bob holds the sleeping babe.


What a nice picture :-) Before the Tempest awakens...


The sub-plot of this picture is Kathy trying to entice LLGA (off-camera and highly suspicious) with "Dear Zoo".


Charlie was eager to be a book audience. If only he didn't resemble Eddie Munster right now...


I call this snapshot: LLGA putting her best thigh (that's "hamhock" for you in Merna) forward.

LLGA tries the I-close-my-eyes-you-disappear option. (How's that working for ya'?)



An equal-opportunity "stranger-anxiety" infant. ::sigh:: Kathy looks happy, though!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like a fun visit! So cute that she was able to lure Charlie with the zoo book!

I'm so nervous that Lucy will have stranger anxiety by the next time I will be able to come and visit. wah.