Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New IEP Party Game

Concept borrowed from "How I Met Your Mother".

For $5, I will incorporate a word or short phrase into an IEP meeting and capture it on audio recording.

For $5 extra, I will induce the opposing side to use the word.


APC has begun the game with the word "wah" (as in, I ask for something, they say not-a-chance, and I say, "wah"). For full $5 credit, APC insists my "wah" be executed with proper nasal tone.

She is offering double-or-nothing if I can get them to say "wah" back at me.


Never fear, there are plenty of IEP meetings upcoming for any and all who want to "get in on that action."


Tomorrow a.m. is Jack's continuation. There is no advocate present so I can run with "wah" without obstacle.


Whee!

6 comments:

Patty Triplets said...

$20 if you get in the phrase, "I have connections!"

Patty SW said...

Lord have mercy x3

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wife of crabby sand crab said...

I'll give $50 for vulgarity. Specifically "when monkey's fly out of my butt" Qualifying statement - it can be your butt, Jack's butt, Their butt that the monkey's fly out of as long as you can work it into a sentence with a straight face.

I'll go for a straight $150 to your favorite Autism charity if you can get them to say it with disdain and without the knowledge of the charity incentive.

Patty Kiki

Patty SW said...

Oh if only I was there to induce them to say WMFOOMA...I bet they would say it if I ousted somebody!!!

wife of crabby sand crab said...

For the record, with GMK as my witness, I said "Wah" not once but TWICE.

Cha-CHING!!

Patty Triplets, that is too easy.

Patty Kiki, I'm going to make my children's birthday dreams come true with cash (strong /a/) from the vulgarities I'll utter. Clearly, $50 is a significant pay-out. I'm imagining something like "I'll agree to that sandy offering when monkeys fly out of someone's fanny". Can I substitute fanny for a slight deduction in sum awarded?