
Just to refresh your collective memory...it was bad. Made-for-REALITY-TV bad.

We are indeed the neighbors our neighbors dreamt of having in orderly, disciplined military quarters!
Charlie had a ball playing with forgotten and now excavated amusements.

From Patty Kiki: I love when Ben cleans the garage, he raises it to the level of an art form and yet in two weeks (or less) its back to the same old garage of tubs. I equate it with my personal success at losing weight.
My retort:
I love when Ben tackles the garage, it tackles back! Clearly, I am avoiding the trauma of witnessing his cleaning frenzy.
From Patty Barbara, a neighbor: I have enjoyed driving back and forth today and witnessing the artful arrangements of items in the driveway.
My reply:
HOWLING am I, Barbara!
"Artful" is such an elegant term for the madness.
Every so often he reverts to "mean XO" and has a Field Day of One. Like an "Army of One" minus the ammunition. :-)
Patty SW said it best: Sounds like a "working party of one"... be glad you can escape.
Those legal boxes to the right have Too Many IEPs to Believe.
Organization, sweet organization. Who will bet me $10 that it still looks this sweet in two weeks?

Notice Mr. Orderly-Crab's prized possessions are stowed above the 'possum fray.


Thought bubble, "Anything not inside here should go in a Big Orange Chute ending in a Giant Green Dumpster."

He promised he was just going to consolidate -- he swore he would throw nothing away. He lied through his 2-cavity teeth.

Companion Improvement Projects:
1. LLGA's outdoor recreation activity. See video for all the details.
2. Charlie-boy's new sandbox.


Improvement Project: Front Approach -- subtitled: If Patty Kiki is coming soon and there's a water restriction in force, then hang flags, flags, flags!

The true miracle is that we found the flagpole I bought more than a year ago!

Improvement Project: Odyssey -- subtitled: If your in-laws are coming and there's no prayer of having a clean house, at least you can have a clean minivan!

Thanks to the Ass Crab for this shot.
Treasure the memory, folks, it doesn't happen often: me, vacuum, and van converged in space & time. And is that a smile on my face? Say it ain't so!

No comments:
Post a Comment