Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Portrait of a Navy wife -- seriously out-numbered!


There was so much grab-fanny'ing before & after this photo, it is incredible that there aren't flailing limbs and wicked, not-fit-for-Church-Directory thought bubbles...oh wait, that's in the poses we DIDN'T select. Of course, this portrait sorely lacks Daddy. And there's way too many people touching me all at once!!!

7 comments:

Patty SW said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Charlie's "I'm so adorable" look is priceless.

Erin said...

M- I love this pic and can imagine the cringe that followed once everyone got their hands off!

liz said...

You're all adorable. I bet you will -- forgive me -- "treasure this moment" at some point. Perhaps in the far-distant future. Hee hee.

wife of crabby sand crab said...

Loved this idea from a friend:

I think next time your husband is home, you should have one of those stand-up cardboards made. Would certainly come in handy for just such occassions!

wife of crabby sand crab said...

I liked it so much that I made it BIG and posted it in my cubicle. Everyone looked great except Jack who was doing something strange with his hoodie. Ms. Lucy did not look pleased to be there either. Super shot of Tim, Jamie and C-man. You look great too (note to self--confiscate all hair clips upon return!).
-Sand crab was here

wife of crabby sand crab said...

Frankly, I'm thinking cardboard cut-outs of all of them would be help!