I have to imagine this is one of my last holiday cards to stage outfits quite so blatantly.
Given my failure to send birth announcements, I am getting a head-start on our holiday greeting cards. Here are the individual shots of the crablets:
Tim was working to earn a cupcake. How fitting and yet how little this prospective reward did to elicit photogenic behavior!



Jack owned the camera today. Strangely alarming how comfortable he was posing in long johns. Haircut by me.



Jamie was a trooper...stuck holding Lucy or lassoing Charlie much of the time. And busted for playing outdoors barefooted just before the photo shoot. (Hence, his hair is wet from the mandatory shower).



Charlie freaked out about the striped pajamas. Not sure what the problem was...APC said, "He hasn't seen them before...he has autism." I'm certain there's some cartoon to blame for this newfound aversion. These reasons, I suppose, are not mutually exclusive. (I'm sure that the latest iteration of Worst Haircut Ever had absolutely nothing to do with his rotten mood!) Anyway, the great majority of pictures have him tearstricken. Yay!



This was not Lucy's smiliest day. She was grinning while everyone was grumbling about getting into their attire. Of course, once the flash was going off every 15 seconds, the gig was up.


Not featured are the strained countenances of APC and me. Too bad Hanna Andersson didn't sponsor our session!
Random photo of grinning baby:

1 comment:
What? You couldn't get one with them all together? LOL!
I LOVE, LOVE the second pics of Tim, Jack, and Lucy. Third of Jamie and Charlie. The jammies get an A+++!
Post a Comment