Sunday, November 9, 2008
Long-deferred Milestone for Tim: Saturday
Yes, in preparation for the juvenile holiday photograph, I broke out the electric razor and trimmed his facial hair growth (including chin, upper lip, under his side burns and since I was hovering nearby, took care of the propensity for a unibrow).
For the love of Patties everywhere, know that this is just another moment that I curse the United States Armed Forces deployment of the Sand Crab. There's just something awry about this awkwardly tender mother-son moment.
Based on his suddenly-baritone voice, maybe the vocal cords were needing confirmation of hirsuteness in order to kick in???
For the love of Patties everywhere, know that this is just another moment that I curse the United States Armed Forces deployment of the Sand Crab. There's just something awry about this awkwardly tender mother-son moment.
Based on his suddenly-baritone voice, maybe the vocal cords were needing confirmation of hirsuteness in order to kick in???

No comments:
Post a Comment