Patty LT, victorious not only at her purchases but also at getting me out of the castle.
Brandishing my finds.
Other find: missing Battleship (TM) piece to the game I pitched. Boo.
Other find: Jack's med hiding spot #2 -- between the marble cheeseboard and the top of the bureau. The top of the bureau previously covered by many strata of clutter. Boo...again, lucky he's away!

3 comments:
Curious minds are wondering about a marble cheeseboard atop a bureau. Is said cheeseboard atop a child's bedroom bureau? Could-you-please-tell-me where this god-forsaken bureau is? I must know!!!
Patty, Yours is a fine and reasonable query. Why of course, everyone knows that a bureau belongs in the corner of one's diningroom (tucked to the side of the china cabinet)! Ergo, ye of the curious mind, the marble cheeseboard is the item in the correct milieu whereas it is the chest of drawers (housing the Wii accessories/games) that might not be featured in this month's Home Decorating Digest.
Let us not shift our attention from the dominant out-of-place items:
The sandy prescription capsules.
Dearest Friend, I now understand the bureau's purpose! I ignored commenting on the Jackaroo's lack-luster swallowing performance because I am disappointed to learn that it was not good enough for him to have been caught in my very presence not that long ago...grrr...perhaps he should suffer the consequences of being off meds...or if they don't work, let's try something else. I believe his behavior is attempting to communicate SOMETHING!!! Whatever do you think it is?
Post a Comment