Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Guest blogger: The M-crab
"The Fun I Had"
Balboa Park - was alright. My favorite was Charlie on the airplane. When he tried to get into the back seat when it was done.
The Zoo - I liked it. My favorite part about it was on the miniature bus that toured us around the zoo.
Sea World - My favorite things that I like was watching the dolphins, Shamu, and my favorite SLL (Sea Lions Live). I also touched bat rays so it was exciting.
Cabrillo - My favorite part of Cabrillo was the lighthouse. Moira, Tim, and I went in a group. We took a lot of pictures.
Beach - Was one of my favorite things to do. At first I was scared of sharks but there wasn't any thank God. When we left, Ben and Moira asked me "Did you like it?" I said, "Yeah." We went back in three days. The waves wasn't as big as the first time, but it still was fun.
Baseball game - The Padres are my second favorite team; it was fun. Ben, Jack, Jamie, and me went. I bought some souvenirs but the Padres lost. Boo!
U.S.S. Midway - That was the first time I've been on a ship. The tours were cool. We've seen the Captain's cabin, flight deck, the Brig, and a lot of other things. This was one of my favorites.
Auto Museum - My favorite car there was a '68 Dodge Coronet (440) and they had a lot of others but that was my favorite.
Fishing - It was fun. I caught two bluegills and everyone caught more than me, but it was fun.
Knott's Soak City - The is the best time I ever had. They had a lot of rides. Here's a few that I liked -- Pacific Spin, Coronado Express, Imperial Run, and Balboa Bay.
Closing: Me and my cousins had a lot of fun. Jack screamed like a girl on Pacific Spin and he said "ow my butt". He was scared of that one. I had a lot of fun. If I had a choice, I would do the stuff over again.
Balboa Park - was alright. My favorite was Charlie on the airplane. When he tried to get into the back seat when it was done.
The Zoo - I liked it. My favorite part about it was on the miniature bus that toured us around the zoo.
Sea World - My favorite things that I like was watching the dolphins, Shamu, and my favorite SLL (Sea Lions Live). I also touched bat rays so it was exciting.
Cabrillo - My favorite part of Cabrillo was the lighthouse. Moira, Tim, and I went in a group. We took a lot of pictures.
Beach - Was one of my favorite things to do. At first I was scared of sharks but there wasn't any thank God. When we left, Ben and Moira asked me "Did you like it?" I said, "Yeah." We went back in three days. The waves wasn't as big as the first time, but it still was fun.
Baseball game - The Padres are my second favorite team; it was fun. Ben, Jack, Jamie, and me went. I bought some souvenirs but the Padres lost. Boo!
U.S.S. Midway - That was the first time I've been on a ship. The tours were cool. We've seen the Captain's cabin, flight deck, the Brig, and a lot of other things. This was one of my favorites.
Auto Museum - My favorite car there was a '68 Dodge Coronet (440) and they had a lot of others but that was my favorite.
Fishing - It was fun. I caught two bluegills and everyone caught more than me, but it was fun.
Knott's Soak City - The is the best time I ever had. They had a lot of rides. Here's a few that I liked -- Pacific Spin, Coronado Express, Imperial Run, and Balboa Bay.
Closing: Me and my cousins had a lot of fun. Jack screamed like a girl on Pacific Spin and he said "ow my butt". He was scared of that one. I had a lot of fun. If I had a choice, I would do the stuff over again.

No comments:
Post a Comment