Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thursday, August 27th.

First-thing-in-the-morning call from the hospital ... come get blood drawn -- make that FASTING blood draw. Pronto!

Delivered APC to the airport and stopped at NTC to comply. (Yes, the four crablets were left in a wide-open van in order to accomplish this in 15 minutes. I have become GMK).

Then to Target for a quick shop with the crablets in tow, reminding me why I didn't bring them to the phlebotomist.

Through Arby's to reward ourselves. Them for not being complete ass-clowns and me for not wringing their shells pre-molting.

Then home for Charlie's therapy in time for USPS to deliver 3 certified letters from the Regional Center, cutting/eliminating services to Charlie and Tim. Let the appeals commence. Ugh.








I took these photos of LLGA in a hand-me-down frock from a former, dear neighbor. The dress (and a couple others) were entrusted to me while I was pregnant with J-crab, Sr. I went online to see if I could locate her phone number, feeling drawn to call her and learned the saddest news, that her husband had passed away this summer after a second bout of cancer. He was, as Sand Crab put it, a gentleman and a patriot. Please add the Biever Family to your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cue the music from Heidi and send in the grandfather.