Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ben & Jamie Return from Camp Pollock

They're back!
With this :(

And a camera, full of great pix :-)






Father and son have bonded over manly feats of survivalism.




JAMIE!












Hooray...Da-da-da-da!








I love this one of LLGA and Ben.







Mikey with the returning nature-warriors (and Lucy).









Ben's boots look only slightly better than his combat-fresh ones did post-Iraq.










This is the pile of CLEAN clothes that Ben weeded out of my packing (and left in his vehicle so that I didn't go crab-sand on him). Apparently, I overestimated the need for clothing that smelled decent.












That's a shoe with several toes poking through it. Jamie's ideal camping shoes.











Jamie's camp pillow. Tear-stained, I presume.













Jamie's daypack.















The proper home for his shoes.















Oh, dear! That's just 1/2 the dirty laundry from 2/3 of the campers.

















Ben -- clearly took a day off from the shaver.















Got cuteness?



















The red band (vice white) meant he passed the swimmer test.





The pink band (vice green) meant he has medical issues.


















No comments: