Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Guest blogger: J-crab, Sr.
"Mikey Visit"
My favorite thing when Mikey was here was (8)
going to Knott's Soak City. Knott's Soak City was really (18)
fun when Mikey and I raced on the waterslide with (28)
intertubes. I kept on turning backwards. My least favorite (37)
part of it was the Pacific Spin. It was a four person (49)
tube going down a waterslide into a giant funnel. (59)
It was scary because you were airbourne for 2 seconds. (70)
What I would add next time would be Disneyland (9)
because it is extremely fun along with Knott's Berry Farm and (20)
Universal Studios. They are really fun. After all, this trip (30)
was very well planned out. (35)
My favorite memory was going to all the places and learning (11)
really cool things and having fun with my family and Mikey. (22)
127 words
The End
My favorite thing when Mikey was here was (8)
going to Knott's Soak City. Knott's Soak City was really (18)
fun when Mikey and I raced on the waterslide with (28)
intertubes. I kept on turning backwards. My least favorite (37)
part of it was the Pacific Spin. It was a four person (49)
tube going down a waterslide into a giant funnel. (59)
It was scary because you were airbourne for 2 seconds. (70)
What I would add next time would be Disneyland (9)
because it is extremely fun along with Knott's Berry Farm and (20)
Universal Studios. They are really fun. After all, this trip (30)
was very well planned out. (35)
My favorite memory was going to all the places and learning (11)
really cool things and having fun with my family and Mikey. (22)
127 words
The End

No comments:
Post a Comment