Totally forgot to put the cute bib on her on Monday! Drat!
So much fun can hardly be described.I spent 1 hr. 50 min. inside the Medi-Cal cattle-call center, dealing with THEIR error on Charlie's case being discontinued (which in turn makes him ineligible for IHSS, a BIG problem).
This meant that APC spent 1 hr. 50 min. inside the Odyssey with 4 crablets.
Misery all around.
The good news is that Steven Phillipshell is my new Sand Castle Hero as he retroactively repaired Charlie's case and saved my feeble sanity.
Since we were all suffering anyway, we proceeded to the Honda dealership to get the Odyssey serviced. Apparently, only after we paid our money for the service, I was reprimanded for bringing it in "too early". Kiss my shell-fanny!
And since we were clearly all gluttons for punishment, we then drove to the Regional Center to fetch a sheet of paper that updated Charlie's eligibility for a specific federal waiver and then delivered it to Medi-Cal.
Reward: APC's First-ever In n' Out Experience. Gonna lure her to So-Cal yet!
Could NEVER have done this without APC. Never, never, never.
Erin and Charlie-boy played "con-stwuc-shun".
If I were to have another crablet -- which I will not -- the naming game would be entirely lacking any drama or discussion: Erin Elizabeth Allbritton. (Aaron Kinsella Allbritton). I especially like that latter option -- what was I thinking missing the opportunity to have a child with the initials "AKA" ?!
Don't remember much about the rest of that day -- beyond reversing LLGA's seat to be forward-facing (and discovering, to my utter horror!) that the vehicle seat was not fully attached to the floor in 2 of 4 latching points -- as sheer exhaustion hit all of us, crablets included.
Big girls see where the van is careening.

No comments:
Post a Comment