In a recent game, I beat Tim by exactly one pin. Jack and Jamie are totally rooting for Tim. I should note that his in-home tutors are TOTALLY PSYCHED about Santa's gift. "We love to work on age-appropriate-leisure-skills!" And the lone male tutor added, "I am AWESOME at Wii Bowling...Tim is in good hands."
Jack is always playing expert-advisor! (Tim is bowling and at least he's got the Wii controller looped to his right-handedness).
What style! What grace! What poise! What an unfortunately-angled shot! (and I'm not talking about my gutter ball)
One has to appreciate the flourish of my trailing foot, however!!
Ben, an otherwise fit fellow, also not showing off his best angles! (And, btw, Jamie SCHOOLED him every time).
Yeah, this Jamie. That is his follow-through and the boy is already rated Wii-PRO. Gosh, golly!
Tim looks less frenetic than any of us. (Jack not featured because his smart mouth cost him an afternoon of remote/kinesthetic play. In fact, at some point, he was ejected from Right to Spectate).

1 comment:
I am So glad that y'all bought a Wii!
Post a Comment