Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Evening


Big Tim and Sissy, now 4 months. Lucy really likes Tim to look at her and seems to like his crackling, pseudo-deep voice.




Baby's First Taffeta...could she BE cuter?


"I'm so pretty!" But the black leggings, not laundered prior to being donned, dyed her ample legs to my semi-horror. Because I do so well viewing gray legs/feet!


In a continuing saga of Man vs. Kitchen, Ben's claw suffered a burn. Poor Sand Crab!


GMK and LLGA in their matching expressions.


BEFORE: I set such a pretty table before you add the crablets!


AFTER: Tucking into Ben's lovingly-prepared supper...somehow that bottle of Heinz (TM) just makes the table look so, er, pedestrian.


Fantasy photo shot (after much photo-editing) in which GMK and GM dine in peace.


Charlie, in his now-omnipresent pj's, posing with Grandpa Mike.


Princess of Roundinia smiling upon her loyal subjects, one and all.




I KNEW IT! Jack is not a gypsy...he's an ALIEN! (Actually, he is wearing his orthodontic headgear with a nifty reading light affixed). What an ultramaroon!

2 comments:

Patty SW said...

You don't fool me --- My guess is that Sand Crab's kitchen "accident" appears to be an after effect of the trial balloon that was floated and popped prior to his departure from Victory... 8)

Erin said...

Jack- seriously with the reading light.
CQ- doesn't that dress look WAY better than the camera phone pic I sent?