
2 more merit badges (and swimming just didn't get procured).

Standing with the Scoutmaster (Jack's the short one). Apparently, he's been begging to emcee for over a year and got a chance at the big time by way of a "Speech-off" and a vote of the troop.
Patty Caroline's reporting on the event: "It was so nice seeing you last night (even though I didn't get a peek at Lucy since she was so well hidden) :) and Jack did a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT job MCing the COH !!! .... and you mom, stop giving him the "stink-eye"!!!! (as my darling daughter would say)!!! He was AWESOME!!!"

4 comments:
I could see you giving him the stink-eye all the way over here. Comes standard issue in the Midwest, along with the wooden spoon! Congrats to my Jackaroo!
A microphone in that child's hands is a dangerous weapon. What the hell were they thinking?
I have concluded that the gypsy tribe from whence he came were either: A) a pack of roving carneys, or B) circus performers. What a ham!
Sand Crab
"Jack is a treasure."
Troop committee chair
"Do I need to tell you that Jack is one of my favorite scouts in the troop? That boy sure is full of something. I believe it is a huge heart.
I was excited and looking forward to his being our MC.
I was not disappointed. He made the night for me. I know you are proud. He made me proud."
Troop Scoutmaster
Post a Comment