Thursday, April 23, 2009
Crabby Review: Cheetos (TM) Giant
Never let the word "NEW" emblazoned upon a package sway you.
Especially when it is not accompanied by the word "IMPROVED".
GMK purchased this product when all Cheetos (TM) products were on special for $2.25/each.
After overcoming my shock and awe (each "puff" is about 1-1/2" in diameter), I about shredded my gum trying to bite into it.
GMK and I concur that the completely fake and processed cheesiness to completely fake and processed crunchiness ratio has been sent WAY out of whack with this release.
The cold, cruel fact is that Cheetos (TM) Puffs are far superior. Cheetos (TM) Balls in the blue canister are second-place. And these are last.
GMK promises, "I will not buy them again." And I predict that she'll encourage Tim's tutors to use them in the Box of Reinforcers. (Currently, there is a moratorium on including Cheetos (TM) in said box).
Sadly, I am forced to dole out a single claw rating on an otherwise trusty brand.
----
See http://www.taquitos.net/cheese_puffs/Giant_Cheetos
for a competing opinion and photo of bag (so you can avoid it!).
Especially when it is not accompanied by the word "IMPROVED".
GMK purchased this product when all Cheetos (TM) products were on special for $2.25/each.
After overcoming my shock and awe (each "puff" is about 1-1/2" in diameter), I about shredded my gum trying to bite into it.
GMK and I concur that the completely fake and processed cheesiness to completely fake and processed crunchiness ratio has been sent WAY out of whack with this release.
The cold, cruel fact is that Cheetos (TM) Puffs are far superior. Cheetos (TM) Balls in the blue canister are second-place. And these are last.
GMK promises, "I will not buy them again." And I predict that she'll encourage Tim's tutors to use them in the Box of Reinforcers. (Currently, there is a moratorium on including Cheetos (TM) in said box).
Sadly, I am forced to dole out a single claw rating on an otherwise trusty brand.
----
See http://www.taquitos.net/cheese_puffs/Giant_Cheetos
for a competing opinion and photo of bag (so you can avoid it!).

No comments:
Post a Comment