Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tuesday, March 3rd: There are good days, bad days, and then sometimes there are...


HOORAY, YIPPEE-YAHOO, YAY
days.

I fetched my repaired (left front impact sensor that controls driver side air bag deployment) Odyssey, inhaled the new-car smell, and drove to Target Boutique.

While informing Combat Crab that, having tackled new vehicle purchase, I was prepared to move forward with Operation Home Ownership. Sand Crab inhaled sharply (whatever scent goes with CJ-5 Strategery -- not that wonderful, intoxicating, heady odor of new Odyssey) and croaked something about not intending his general POA to be used for such nefarious purposes.

While still chit-chatting away to the Combat Crustacean, I happened upon

LA!

Goose Island Root Beer...Handcrafted with 100% real sugar for better taste!! (TM)

I cleaned the shelf into my shopping cart (7 x 6-bottle-packs = 42 bottles) and
floated, positively floated to the registers. Sand Crab sounded worried, and articulated a concern that I'd utterly broken with reality and that he blamed American Honda Corp. I said I wanted to ensure that re-ordering was clearly triggered.

Truly, a fine, fine morning.

No comments: