Monday, March 2, 2009
For Lovers of the Fine Arts...
Jack is not pictured but is playing in the clips below. The French horn is never front and center as its beauty (and the winsome demeanor of its player) would detract from the violins and flutes.
I've gone youtube!
I recorded the orchestra's performance of Grand March from Aida:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EBf8w0wvSo
Keep your eyes peeled for my annotated commentary :-)
I also posted the band's performance of Rollo Takes a Walk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0A0NTx9F-I&feature=channel
At 2:55, listen for Lucy's contribution.
------------------
For those who value recordings that are centered and with benefit of a tripod, the following are available to peruse:
The Last to Defend (about a naval battle...how fitting)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7P3y0HPbg
Chorale & Shaker Dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IufCUkIW9Ac&feature=related
In the Shining of the Stars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IufCUkIW9Ac&feature=related
Rollo (a higher-quality version, with introduction by conductor)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0e2XL0ZvkQ&feature=channel
I've gone youtube!
I recorded the orchestra's performance of Grand March from Aida:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EBf8w0wvSo
Keep your eyes peeled for my annotated commentary :-)
I also posted the band's performance of Rollo Takes a Walk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0A0NTx9F-I&feature=channel
At 2:55, listen for Lucy's contribution.
------------------
For those who value recordings that are centered and with benefit of a tripod, the following are available to peruse:
The Last to Defend (about a naval battle...how fitting)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7P3y0HPbg
Chorale & Shaker Dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IufCUkIW9Ac&feature=related
In the Shining of the Stars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IufCUkIW9Ac&feature=related
Rollo (a higher-quality version, with introduction by conductor)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0e2XL0ZvkQ&feature=channel

1 comment:
I love Pop Up Video! heee hee hee
Nice job.
Post a Comment