
My freshman roomie, Diane, and I at the fancy alumni tailgate...courtesy of Trish & Michael.
TK, Mark, and me at CCI.
My RA, Lara, and a significant dose of BLUE 80s eyeshadow.
Mark and me, freshman year.
Sig Ep Installation Formal...my pledge-kid Amy and Lisa and Diane. Have dress, will attend.
With Mika.

Downtown Chicago for an Alpha Gam outing.

Sorority Boat Party...set-up with the dapper and charming Frank V. Sadly, I deviated from the dependable gown to something from the curtains department. Were the rose not in my teeth, it would be wholly camouflaged by the floral number pretending to be a frock.

Sophomore year Tailgate with sorority sisters MJ and Judy as well as Sig Eps Mark and Matt.

Junior year...the RAs at the Dorm's Boat Party. Shellie and me.

Sorority Date Party...Matt B.

CTD co-counselor Mika.

CTD co-counselor Mika.
Goofing off with Blaine and the rest of the "fun people" table.
Senior year...I certainly got my money's worth from that formal gown!

No comments:
Post a Comment