She's going to have to re-name her blog "I love Lucy" because she's been taking center stage recently. I know she is cute and all, but how is Ben supposed to know what's going on with the other kids? Hee hee, I'm mostly kidding. :)
Fair Patty Anonymous makes a point...I have been somewhat Lucy-centric of late. Then again, she is a novelty right now AND I spend a vast percentage of my time holding her, changing her, feeding her, and watching her (when I'm not photographing her) so that probably figures into the % of blogging.
I will try to improve upon this trend; however, should I evict the Lucy-mass-picture postings to a separate blog in order that the Castle maintains a more representative snapshot of the proceedings of all inhabitants???
Vote if you have an opinion.
Example of extraneous Lucy mentions:

2 comments:
I vote for at least you setting up a photobucket account of Lucy photos. You can share them with password protection.
Hi, Patty~
I would normally have set up a kodakgallery but these websites are blocked by the server on that end. The point of the blog was to make it easy for Ben.
Post a Comment